TICKETS ON SALE SOON
Adaptation by Vanessa Morosco and Peter Simon Hilton
Directed by Vanessa Morosco
The Notre Dame Shakespeare Festival Professional Company returns in summer 2023 with Hamlet 50/50, a brand-new premiere adaptation of one of Shakespeare's greatest tales. This unique new production model is designed to create a more balanced and equal company of cast and crew members alike. Hamlet 50/50 performs in the Patricia George Decio Theatre in the DeBartolo Performing Arts Center, August 17-27, 2023.
One of Shakespeare’s greatest and most iconic tales, this powerful tale of a Danish prince torn apart by forces both natural and supernatural continues to resonate with audiences worldwide. Intense, gripping, and ultimately extraordinarily moving, Hamlet 50/50 is a compelling examination of a spirit in crisis.
- Tuesday, August 15, 7:30 p.m. (Preview)
- Wednesday, August 16, 7:30 p.m. (Preview)
- Thursday, August 17, 6:00 p.m. (Gala), 7:30pm (Opening Night Performance)
- Friday, August 18, 7:30 p.m.
- Saturday, August 19, 2:00 p.m. and 7:30 p.m.
- Sunday, August 20, 2:00 p.m.
- Tuesday, August 22, 7:30 p.m.
- Wednesday, August 23, 7:30 p.m.
- Thursday, August 24, 7:30 p.m.
- Friday, August 25, 7:30 p.m.
- Saturday, August 26, 2:00 p.m. and 7:30 p.m.
- Sunday, August 27, 2:00 p.m.
Tickets: $10-$75. Student, faculty, and senior discounts available. Group rates also available; contact the DeBartolo Performing Arts Center Box Office at 574.631.2800 for details.
Originally published at shakespeare.nd.edu.